Welcome to the Maryland Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics!
WHO WE ARE....
The Maryland Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (MAND) is a dedicated group of about 1,200 nutrition professionals. Our mission is to empower members to be Maryland’s food and nutrition leaders. Our vision is to optimize the health and well-being of Marylanders through food and nutrition. MAND is a 501(C)(6). Membership is open to members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) who reside in Maryland or choose Maryland as their sole affiliate.
THE MARYLAND ACADEMY OF NUTRITION & DIETETICS INVITES YOU TO OUR 2018 FNCE RECEPTION
FEATURING: Open Bar and Gourmet Hors D'Oeuvres
MONDAY OCTOBER 22, FROM 5-7:00 PM
ELIZABETH'S ON L (within a 10 minute walk of the convention center)
1341 L STREET, NW WASHINGTON DC 20005
COST: $20 FOR MEMBERS (note - great price for DC - ticket price is highly subsidized by MAND. Unfortunately we cannot offer a further discount to students/interns/retirees)
Due to space constraints, MAND Members only. You do NOT need to be registered for FNCE to attend.
- Warm Chestnut Soup Sip: almond milk, black truffle, porcini foam
- Stuffed Cold Pressed Kumquat: yuzu cream
- Red Snapper Sashimi: ponzu, chili, fermented black beans
- Smoked Black Mission Fig: rosemary yogurt & coconut bacon
- White Quinoa Cake: pomegranate molasses & one month aged cashew cheese
- Castelvetrano Olive Sphere: tapenade, African blue basil, olive brined capers
- Tuna Tartare: cumin, lime, achiote flat bread, crispy shallots
Open bar with:
- A selection of Craft Beers
- Sommelier’s selection of red & white wine
- Non-alcoholic beverages
*menu subject to minor changes
Maryland Academy Of Nutrition and Dietetics
PO Box 571
Sparks, MD 21152